Home Insurance Providers in Nebraska
Home Insurance in Nebraska
Nebraska Home Insurance Rates
- Home Insurance Rates: NE vs. U.S. 
- Nebraska residents paid average home insurance premiums of $814.
- This average home insurance premium in Nebraska is
17% less than the national average of $978.
- Nebraska ranks 17th in the nation in home insurance rates.
Owner-Occupied Housing Units in Nebraska
- Owner-Occupied Housing: NE vs. U.S. 
- In Nebraska, 66.3% of housing units are owner-occupied.
- This owner-occupied rate in Nebraska is
4% greater than the national average of 63.9%.
- Nebraska ranks 30th in the nation in share of housing that is owner-occupied.
Nebraska Renters Insurance Rates
- Rent Insurance Rates: NE vs. U.S. 
- Nebraska residents paid average rent insurance premiums of $140.
- This average rent insurance premium in Nebraska is
25% less than the national average of $187.
- Nebraska ranks 38th in the nation in rent insurance rates.
Home Ownership Costs in Nebraska
Household Income Spent on Home Ownership Costs in Nebraska 
Nebraska residents spent an average of 24.2% of household income on home ownership costs, which is
28% less than the national average of 33.7%.
Household Income Spent on Rent and Utilities in Nebraska 
Residents of Nebraska spent an average of 39.4% of household income on rent and utilities, which is
18% less than the national average of 48.1%.
Renters Insurance Providers in Nebraska
- Get renters insurance for pennies a day.
- 24-Hour claims assistance.
- Protection from theft, fire, and more.
- Home computer and smartphone coverage.
- Get renters insurance for as little as $12 a month.
- Get replacement cost coverage for your items.
- Repair or replace your stolen or damaged property with items similar in quality and worth.
- Get a personalized quote based on your needs.
Additional information about Nebraska
The state of Nebraska has a population of approximately 1,826,341, ranking 37th in the nation. 
NE Home Insurance
For more information about Nebraska Home Insurance, or for additional resources regarding home insurance overall, visit the Nebraska Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
In 2011, Louisiana had the second-highest average home insurance premiums in the U.S.
1. ^ United States Census Bureau (2009)
2. ^ U.S. Department of Commerce (2012)
3. ^ United States Census Bureau (2009)
4. ^ Insurance Information Institute (2012)
5. ^ Insurance Information Institute (2012)
6. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)