Home Insurance Providers in Utah
Utah Home Insurance Rates
- Home Insurance Rates: UT vs. U.S. 
- Utah residents paid average home insurance premiums of $432.
- This average home insurance premium in Utah is
56% less than the national average of $978.
- Utah ranks 50th in the nation in home insurance rates.
Owner-Occupied Housing Units in Utah
- Owner-Occupied Housing: UT vs. U.S. 
- In Utah, 69.6% of housing units are owner-occupied.
- This owner-occupied rate in Utah is
9% greater than the national average of 63.9%.
- Utah ranks 9th in the nation in share of housing that is owner-occupied.
Utah Renters Insurance Rates
- Rent Insurance Rates: UT vs. U.S. 
- Utah residents paid average rent insurance premiums of $134.
- This average rent insurance premium in Utah is
28% less than the national average of $187.
- Utah ranks 40th in the nation in rent insurance rates.
Home Ownership Costs in Utah
Household Income Spent on Home Ownership Costs in Utah 
Utah residents spent an average of 31.7% of household income on home ownership costs, which is
6% less than the national average of 33.7%.
Household Income Spent on Rent and Utilities in Utah 
Residents of Utah spent an average of 46.4% of household income on rent and utilities, which is
4% less than the national average of 48.1%.
Renters Insurance Providers in Utah
- Get renters insurance for pennies a day.
- 24-Hour claims assistance.
- Protection from theft, fire, and more.
- Home computer and smartphone coverage.
- Get renters insurance for as little as $12 a month.
- Get replacement cost coverage for your items.
- Repair or replace your stolen or damaged property with items similar in quality and worth.
- Get a personalized quote based on your needs.
Additional information about Utah
The state of Utah has a population of approximately 2,763,885, ranking 34th in the nation. 
UT Home Insurance
For more information about Utah Home Insurance, or for additional resources regarding home insurance overall, visit the Utah Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
In 2011, Florida had the highest average home insurance premiums in the United States.
1. ^ United States Census Bureau (2009)
2. ^ U.S. Department of Commerce (2012)
3. ^ United States Census Bureau (2009)
4. ^ Insurance Information Institute (2012)
5. ^ Insurance Information Institute (2012)
6. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)