Home Insurance Providers in Wyoming
Home Insurance in Wyoming
Wyoming Home Insurance Rates
- Home Insurance Rates: WY vs. U.S. 
- Wyoming residents paid average home insurance premiums of $676.
- This average home insurance premium in Wyoming is
31% less than the national average of $978.
- Wyoming ranks 31st in the nation in home insurance rates.
Owner-Occupied Housing Units in Wyoming
- Owner-Occupied Housing: WY vs. U.S. 
- In Wyoming, 69% of housing units are owner-occupied.
- This owner-occupied rate in Wyoming is
8% greater than the national average of 63.9%.
- Wyoming ranks 11th in the nation in share of housing that is owner-occupied.
Wyoming Renters Insurance Rates
- Rent Insurance Rates: WY vs. U.S. 
- Wyoming residents paid average rent insurance premiums of $155.
- This average rent insurance premium in Wyoming is
17% less than the national average of $187.
- Wyoming ranks 28th in the nation in rent insurance rates.
Home Ownership Costs in Wyoming
Household Income Spent on Home Ownership Costs in Wyoming 
Wyoming residents spent an average of 24.4% of household income on home ownership costs, which is
28% less than the national average of 33.7%.
Household Income Spent on Rent and Utilities in Wyoming 
Residents of Wyoming spent an average of 38.8% of household income on rent and utilities, which is
19% less than the national average of 48.1%.
Renters Insurance Providers in Wyoming
- Get renters insurance for pennies a day.
- 24-Hour claims assistance.
- Protection from theft, fire, and more.
- Home computer and smartphone coverage.
- Get renters insurance for as little as $12 a month.
- Get replacement cost coverage for your items.
- Repair or replace your stolen or damaged property with items similar in quality and worth.
- Get a personalized quote based on your needs.
Additional information about Wyoming
The state of Wyoming has a population of approximately 563,626, ranking 48th in the nation. 
WY Home Insurance
For more information about Wyoming Home Insurance, or for additional resources regarding home insurance overall, visit the Wyoming Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
In 2011, Louisiana had the second-highest average home insurance premiums in the U.S.
1. ^ United States Census Bureau (2009)
2. ^ U.S. Department of Commerce (2012)
3. ^ United States Census Bureau (2009)
4. ^ Insurance Information Institute (2012)
5. ^ Insurance Information Institute (2012)
6. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)