Home Insurance Providers in Arizona
Home Insurance in Arizona
Arizona Home Insurance Rates
- Home Insurance Rates: AZ vs. U.S. 
- Arizona residents paid average home insurance premiums of $628.
- This average home insurance premium in Arizona is
36% less than the national average of $978.
- Arizona ranks 37th in the nation in home insurance rates.
Owner-Occupied Housing Units in Arizona
- Owner-Occupied Housing: AZ vs. U.S. 
- In Arizona, 62.6% of housing units are owner-occupied.
- This owner-occupied rate in Arizona is
2% less than the national average of 63.9%.
- Arizona ranks 40th in the nation in share of housing that is owner-occupied.
Arizona Renters Insurance Rates
- Rent Insurance Rates: AZ vs. U.S. 
- Arizona residents paid average rent insurance premiums of $202.
- This average rent insurance premium in Arizona is
8% greater than the national average of $187.
- Arizona ranks 12th in the nation in rent insurance rates.
Home Ownership Costs in Arizona
Household Income Spent on Home Ownership Costs in Arizona 
Arizona residents spent an average of 33.4% of household income on home ownership costs, which is
1% less than the national average of 33.7%.
Household Income Spent on Rent and Utilities in Arizona 
Residents of Arizona spent an average of 47.7% of household income on rent and utilities, which is
1% less than the national average of 48.1%.
Renters Insurance Providers in Arizona
- Get renters insurance for pennies a day.
- 24-Hour claims assistance.
- Protection from theft, fire, and more.
- Home computer and smartphone coverage.
- Get renters insurance for as little as $12 a month.
- Get replacement cost coverage for your items.
- Repair or replace your stolen or damaged property with items similar in quality and worth.
- Get a personalized quote based on your needs.
Additional information about Arizona
The state of Arizona has a population of approximately 6,392,017, ranking 18th in the nation. 
AZ Home Insurance
For more information about Arizona Home Insurance, or for additional resources regarding home insurance overall, visit the Arizona Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
In 2011, Louisiana had the second-highest average home insurance premiums in the U.S.
1. ^ United States Census Bureau (2009)
2. ^ U.S. Department of Commerce (2012)
3. ^ United States Census Bureau (2009)
4. ^ Insurance Information Institute (2012)
5. ^ Insurance Information Institute (2012)
6. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)