Home Insurance Providers in Arkansas
Home Insurance in Arkansas
Arkansas Home Insurance Rates
- Home Insurance Rates: AR vs. U.S. 
- Arkansas residents paid average home insurance premiums of $788.
- This average home insurance premium in Arkansas is
19% less than the national average of $978.
- Arkansas ranks 21st in the nation in home insurance rates.
Owner-Occupied Housing Units in Arkansas
- Owner-Occupied Housing: AR vs. U.S. 
- In Arkansas, 66.2% of housing units are owner-occupied.
- This owner-occupied rate in Arkansas is
4% greater than the national average of 63.9%.
- Arkansas ranks 32nd in the nation in share of housing that is owner-occupied.
Arkansas Renters Insurance Rates
- Rent Insurance Rates: AR vs. U.S. 
- Arkansas residents paid average rent insurance premiums of $203.
- This average rent insurance premium in Arkansas is
9% greater than the national average of $187.
- Arkansas ranks 11th in the nation in rent insurance rates.
Home Ownership Costs in Arkansas
Household Income Spent on Home Ownership Costs in Arkansas 
Arkansas residents spent an average of 25.3% of household income on home ownership costs, which is
25% less than the national average of 33.7%.
Household Income Spent on Rent and Utilities in Arkansas 
Residents of Arkansas spent an average of 42.5% of household income on rent and utilities, which is
12% less than the national average of 48.1%.
Renters Insurance Providers in Arkansas
- Get renters insurance for pennies a day.
- 24-Hour claims assistance.
- Protection from theft, fire, and more.
- Home computer and smartphone coverage.
- Get renters insurance for as little as $12 a month.
- Get replacement cost coverage for your items.
- Repair or replace your stolen or damaged property with items similar in quality and worth.
- Get a personalized quote based on your needs.
Additional information about Arkansas
The state of Arkansas has a population of approximately 2,915,918, ranking 32nd in the nation. 
AR Home Insurance
For more information about Arkansas Home Insurance, or for additional resources regarding home insurance overall, visit the Arkansas Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
In 2010, wind and hail were the leading cause of home insurance losses, totaling 35.6% of all losses in the U.S.
1. ^ United States Census Bureau (2009)
2. ^ U.S. Department of Commerce (2012)
3. ^ United States Census Bureau (2009)
4. ^ Insurance Information Institute (2012)
5. ^ Insurance Information Institute (2012)
6. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)