Home Insurance Providers in Georgia
Home Insurance in Georgia
Georgia Home Insurance Rates
- Home Insurance Rates: GA vs. U.S. 
- Georgia residents paid average home insurance premiums of $749.
- This average home insurance premium in Georgia is
23% less than the national average of $978.
- Georgia ranks 23rd in the nation in home insurance rates.
Owner-Occupied Housing Units in Georgia
- Owner-Occupied Housing: GA vs. U.S. 
- In Georgia, 63.7% of housing units are owner-occupied.
- This owner-occupied rate in Georgia is
0% less than the national average of 63.9%.
- Georgia ranks 39th in the nation in share of housing that is owner-occupied.
Georgia Renters Insurance Rates
- Rent Insurance Rates: GA vs. U.S. 
- Georgia residents paid average rent insurance premiums of $218.
- This average rent insurance premium in Georgia is
17% greater than the national average of $187.
- Georgia ranks 4th in the nation in rent insurance rates.
Home Ownership Costs in Georgia
Household Income Spent on Home Ownership Costs in Georgia 
Georgia residents spent an average of 32.5% of household income on home ownership costs, which is
4% less than the national average of 33.7%.
Household Income Spent on Rent and Utilities in Georgia 
Residents of Georgia spent an average of 47.7% of household income on rent and utilities, which is
1% less than the national average of 48.1%.
Renters Insurance Providers in Georgia
- Get renters insurance for pennies a day.
- 24-Hour claims assistance.
- Protection from theft, fire, and more.
- Home computer and smartphone coverage.
- Get renters insurance for as little as $12 a month.
- Get replacement cost coverage for your items.
- Repair or replace your stolen or damaged property with items similar in quality and worth.
- Get a personalized quote based on your needs.
Additional information about Georgia
The state of Georgia has a population of approximately 9,687,653, ranking 9th in the nation. 
GA Home Insurance
For more information about Georgia Home Insurance, or for additional resources regarding home insurance overall, visit the Georgia Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
In 2011, Louisiana had the second-highest average home insurance premiums in the U.S.
1. ^ United States Census Bureau (2009)
2. ^ U.S. Department of Commerce (2012)
3. ^ United States Census Bureau (2009)
4. ^ Insurance Information Institute (2012)
5. ^ Insurance Information Institute (2012)
6. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)