Home Insurance Providers in Nevada
Nevada Home Insurance Rates
- Home Insurance Rates: NV vs. U.S. 
- Nevada residents paid average home insurance premiums of $692.
- This average home insurance premium in Nevada is
29% less than the national average of $978.
- Nevada ranks 27th in the nation in home insurance rates.
Owner-Occupied Housing Units in Nevada
- Owner-Occupied Housing: NV vs. U.S. 
- In Nevada, 54.9% of housing units are owner-occupied.
- This owner-occupied rate in Nevada is
14% less than the national average of 63.9%.
- Nevada ranks 48th in the nation in share of housing that is owner-occupied.
Nevada Renters Insurance Rates
- Rent Insurance Rates: NV vs. U.S. 
- Nevada residents paid average rent insurance premiums of $205.
- This average rent insurance premium in Nevada is
10% greater than the national average of $187.
- Nevada ranks 10th in the nation in rent insurance rates.
Home Ownership Costs in Nevada
Household Income Spent on Home Ownership Costs in Nevada 
Nevada residents spent an average of 39.1% of household income on home ownership costs, which is
16% greater than the national average of 33.7%.
Household Income Spent on Rent and Utilities in Nevada 
Residents of Nevada spent an average of 48.6% of household income on rent and utilities, which is
1% greater than the national average of 48.1%.
Renters Insurance Providers in Nevada
- Get renters insurance for pennies a day.
- 24-Hour claims assistance.
- Protection from theft, fire, and more.
- Home computer and smartphone coverage.
- Get renters insurance for as little as $12 a month.
- Get replacement cost coverage for your items.
- Repair or replace your stolen or damaged property with items similar in quality and worth.
- Get a personalized quote based on your needs.
Additional information about Nevada
The state of Nevada has a population of approximately 2,700,551, ranking 35th in the nation. 
NV Home Insurance
For more information about Nevada Home Insurance, or for additional resources regarding home insurance overall, visit the Nevada Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
In 2011, Louisiana had the second-highest average home insurance premiums in the U.S.
1. ^ United States Census Bureau (2009)
2. ^ U.S. Department of Commerce (2012)
3. ^ United States Census Bureau (2009)
4. ^ Insurance Information Institute (2012)
5. ^ Insurance Information Institute (2012)
6. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)