Home Insurance Providers in New Hampshire
Home Insurance in New Hampshire
New Hampshire Home Insurance Rates
- Home Insurance Rates: NH vs. U.S. 
- New Hampshire residents paid average home insurance premiums of $647.
- This average home insurance premium in New Hampshire is
34% less than the national average of $978.
- New Hampshire ranks 34th in the nation in home insurance rates.
Owner-Occupied Housing Units in New Hampshire
- Owner-Occupied Housing: NH vs. U.S. 
- In New Hampshire, 70.9% of housing units are owner-occupied.
- This owner-occupied rate in New Hampshire is
11% greater than the national average of 63.9%.
- New Hampshire ranks 7th in the nation in share of housing that is owner-occupied.
New Hampshire Renters Insurance Rates
- Rent Insurance Rates: NH vs. U.S. 
- New Hampshire residents paid average rent insurance premiums of $134.
- This average rent insurance premium in New Hampshire is
28% less than the national average of $187.
- New Hampshire ranks 40th in the nation in rent insurance rates.
Home Ownership Costs in New Hampshire
Household Income Spent on Home Ownership Costs in New Hampshire 
New Hampshire residents spent an average of 37.8% of household income on home ownership costs, which is
12% greater than the national average of 33.7%.
Household Income Spent on Rent and Utilities in New Hampshire 
Residents of New Hampshire spent an average of 46.1% of household income on rent and utilities, which is
4% less than the national average of 48.1%.
Renters Insurance Providers in New Hampshire
- Get renters insurance for pennies a day.
- 24-Hour claims assistance.
- Protection from theft, fire, and more.
- Home computer and smartphone coverage.
- Get renters insurance for as little as $12 a month.
- Get replacement cost coverage for your items.
- Repair or replace your stolen or damaged property with items similar in quality and worth.
- Get a personalized quote based on your needs.
Additional information about New Hampshire
About New Hampshire
The state of New Hampshire has a population of approximately 1,316,470, ranking 41st in the nation. 
NH Home Insurance
For more information about New Hampshire Home Insurance, or for additional resources regarding home insurance overall, visit the New Hampshire Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
In 2011, Florida had the highest average home insurance premiums in the United States.
1. ^ United States Census Bureau (2009)
2. ^ U.S. Department of Commerce (2012)
3. ^ United States Census Bureau (2009)
4. ^ Insurance Information Institute (2012)
5. ^ Insurance Information Institute (2012)
6. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)