Home Insurance Providers in Oklahoma
Home Insurance in Oklahoma
Oklahoma Home Insurance Rates
- Home Insurance Rates: OK vs. U.S. 
- Oklahoma residents paid average home insurance premiums of $1048.
- This average home insurance premium in Oklahoma is
7% greater than the national average of $978.
- Oklahoma ranks 4th in the nation in home insurance rates.
Owner-Occupied Housing Units in Oklahoma
- Owner-Occupied Housing: OK vs. U.S. 
- In Oklahoma, 66.4% of housing units are owner-occupied.
- This owner-occupied rate in Oklahoma is
4% greater than the national average of 63.9%.
- Oklahoma ranks 27th in the nation in share of housing that is owner-occupied.
Oklahoma Renters Insurance Rates
- Rent Insurance Rates: OK vs. U.S. 
- Oklahoma residents paid average rent insurance premiums of $218.
- This average rent insurance premium in Oklahoma is
17% greater than the national average of $187.
- Oklahoma ranks 4th in the nation in rent insurance rates.
Home Ownership Costs in Oklahoma
Household Income Spent on Home Ownership Costs in Oklahoma 
Oklahoma residents spent an average of 26% of household income on home ownership costs, which is
23% less than the national average of 33.7%.
Household Income Spent on Rent and Utilities in Oklahoma 
Residents of Oklahoma spent an average of 42.4% of household income on rent and utilities, which is
12% less than the national average of 48.1%.
Renters Insurance Providers in Oklahoma
- Get renters insurance for pennies a day.
- 24-Hour claims assistance.
- Protection from theft, fire, and more.
- Home computer and smartphone coverage.
- Get renters insurance for as little as $12 a month.
- Get replacement cost coverage for your items.
- Repair or replace your stolen or damaged property with items similar in quality and worth.
- Get a personalized quote based on your needs.
Additional information about Oklahoma
The state of Oklahoma has a population of approximately 3,751,351, ranking 27th in the nation. 
OK Home Insurance
For more information about Oklahoma Home Insurance, or for additional resources regarding home insurance overall, visit the Oklahoma Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
In 2011, Idaho had the lowest average home insurance premiums in the United States.
1. ^ United States Census Bureau (2009)
2. ^ U.S. Department of Commerce (2012)
3. ^ United States Census Bureau (2009)
4. ^ Insurance Information Institute (2012)
5. ^ Insurance Information Institute (2012)
6. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)