Home Insurance Providers in Oregon
Oregon Home Insurance Rates
- Home Insurance Rates: OR vs. U.S. 
- Oregon residents paid average home insurance premiums of $439.
- This average home insurance premium in Oregon is
55% less than the national average of $978.
- Oregon ranks 49th in the nation in home insurance rates.
Owner-Occupied Housing Units in Oregon
- Owner-Occupied Housing: OR vs. U.S. 
- In Oregon, 61.6% of housing units are owner-occupied.
- This owner-occupied rate in Oregon is
4% less than the national average of 63.9%.
- Oregon ranks 45th in the nation in share of housing that is owner-occupied.
Oregon Renters Insurance Rates
- Rent Insurance Rates: OR vs. U.S. 
- Oregon residents paid average rent insurance premiums of $153.
- This average rent insurance premium in Oregon is
18% less than the national average of $187.
- Oregon ranks 31st in the nation in rent insurance rates.
Home Ownership Costs in Oregon
Household Income Spent on Home Ownership Costs in Oregon 
Oregon residents spent an average of 37.9% of household income on home ownership costs, which is
12% greater than the national average of 33.7%.
Household Income Spent on Rent and Utilities in Oregon 
Residents of Oregon spent an average of 50% of household income on rent and utilities, which is
4% greater than the national average of 48.1%.
Renters Insurance Providers in Oregon
- Get renters insurance for pennies a day.
- 24-Hour claims assistance.
- Protection from theft, fire, and more.
- Home computer and smartphone coverage.
- Get renters insurance for as little as $12 a month.
- Get replacement cost coverage for your items.
- Repair or replace your stolen or damaged property with items similar in quality and worth.
- Get a personalized quote based on your needs.
Additional information about Oregon
The state of Oregon has a population of approximately 3,831,074, ranking 28th in the nation. 
OR Home Insurance
For more information about Oregon Home Insurance, or for additional resources regarding home insurance overall, visit the Oregon Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
In 2012, wind and hail were the leading cause of home insurance losses, totaling 47.2% of all losses in the U.S.
1. ^ United States Census Bureau (2009)
2. ^ U.S. Department of Commerce (2012)
3. ^ United States Census Bureau (2009)
4. ^ Insurance Information Institute (2012)
5. ^ Insurance Information Institute (2012)
6. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)